More Guitar Teaching Tips
- Guitar Teaching Tips
- Printable Guitar Necks Chord Grids Fingerboards etc
- Printable Blank Guitar Necks for Guitar Teachers
- How To Teach Guitar: Technique, Theory and Repertoire
- Teaching Guitar To Groups:Problems and Strategies
- Guitar Teacher’s “Words of Wisdom”
- Teaching Bar Chords on Guitar: A Way Into Music Theory?
- Do you need Grades or Qualifications to Teach Guitar?
- Bar Chords On Guitar : A Guide for Guitar Teachers
- Guitar Tablature Is Evil!
- The Guitar Chords That Work Together and Why They Work
- Easy Chord Songs For Guitar and why they’re the “best” ones to learn?
- Guitar Teachers who give first lesson free? Big Mistake!
- Don’t introduce Guitar Music Theory too Early!
- What Guitar Teachers think of The Teachwombat Resources?
- Teaching Guitar Requires No patience At All!
- Guitar Chord Shapes for Kids: Don’t teach to many “cheater’s” chords?
- The Pentatonic Minor Scale: Why it’s the Guitar Teachers Favourite Scale?
- Halloween Guitar for Kids? The “Monster Mash” Chords
Free Guitar Lesson Plans
Guitar Teaching resources
The "Deluxe Download"Get all of our products bundled together for only
You will get...........
The Backing Tracks and Handouts Package
20 Backing Tracks and 46 Handouts. An invaluable aid designed to help you to teach both rhythm and lead guitar." If they can't play in time then they can't play?"
The Guitar Teacher's Toolkit
100 printable sheets covering Open Chords-Bar Chords-Scales- Modes- Blank Fretboard and Chord Grids Teaching Diary and Business Card Designs
The Bass Teacher's Toolkit
Over 60 Handouts covering Scales, Chords, Fingering Exercises etc
100 Giant (letter sized) Chord Grids
laminate them in order to help you to teach group guitar lessons, distribute them to your students or just stick on your teaching studio wall? The "Coolest Wallpaper on the planet?"
Over 300 Sheets to Download and use TODAY!
Everything you need to start or improve a guitar teaching business! It's all there!
Only $25.00 (a saving of $16.00)
Category Archives: group guitar teaching
Guitar Teaching Tips Tips for Guitar Teachers When setting out to give tips to would be guitar teachers it is important to recognise that “There are many spokes to the centre of the wheel” which is just another way of … Continue reading
Guitar Teaching: Three important Areas There are three areas that we must pay attention to when helping our novice guitar players to become well rounded musicians but it is a big mistake to treat all three areas as being equally … Continue reading
Teaching Guitar To Groups: Teaching Guitar to Groups Teaching Guitar to groups of students is a challenging activity that presents its own problems and opportunities. Experienced guitar teachers come to realise that giving group guitar lessons for … Continue reading
Do you need guitar grades or qualifications to teach guitar? The short answer is No (although there are some exceptions that I’ll come to) You need two things in order to teach guitar effectively 1: Knowledge capability and experience … Continue reading
Songs featuring “easy” chords are essential when it comes to teaching guitar. When a guitar player is just starting out the biggest thing that we have on our side as guitar teachers is their enthusiasm. Our students believe that (with … Continue reading
When you buy my resources I will (within 24 hours and usually a lot quicker than that!) send an email to the email address on the order just to make sure that you were able to download all of … Continue reading