More Guitar Teaching Tips
- Guitar Teaching Tips
- Printable Guitar Necks Chord Grids Fingerboards etc
- Printable Blank Guitar Necks for Guitar Teachers
- How To Teach Guitar: Technique, Theory and Repertoire
- Teaching Guitar To Groups:Problems and Strategies
- Guitar Teacher’s “Words of Wisdom”
- Teaching Bar Chords on Guitar: A Way Into Music Theory?
- Do you need Grades or Qualifications to Teach Guitar?
- Bar Chords On Guitar : A Guide for Guitar Teachers
- Guitar Tablature Is Evil!
- The Guitar Chords That Work Together and Why They Work
- Easy Chord Songs For Guitar and why they’re the “best” ones to learn?
- Guitar Teachers who give first lesson free? Big Mistake!
- Don’t introduce Guitar Music Theory too Early!
- What Guitar Teachers think of The Teachwombat Resources?
- Teaching Guitar Requires No patience At All!
- Guitar Chord Shapes for Kids: Don’t teach to many “cheater’s” chords?
- The Pentatonic Minor Scale: Why it’s the Guitar Teachers Favourite Scale?
- Halloween Guitar for Kids? The “Monster Mash” Chords
Free Guitar Lesson Plans
Guitar Teaching resources
The "Deluxe Download"Get all of our products bundled together for only
You will get...........
The Backing Tracks and Handouts Package
20 Backing Tracks and 46 Handouts. An invaluable aid designed to help you to teach both rhythm and lead guitar." If they can't play in time then they can't play?"
The Guitar Teacher's Toolkit
100 printable sheets covering Open Chords-Bar Chords-Scales- Modes- Blank Fretboard and Chord Grids Teaching Diary and Business Card Designs
The Bass Teacher's Toolkit
Over 60 Handouts covering Scales, Chords, Fingering Exercises etc
100 Giant (letter sized) Chord Grids
laminate them in order to help you to teach group guitar lessons, distribute them to your students or just stick on your teaching studio wall? The "Coolest Wallpaper on the planet?"
Over 300 Sheets to Download and use TODAY!
Everything you need to start or improve a guitar teaching business! It's all there!
Only $25.00 (a saving of $16.00)
Author Archives: wombat
Some guitar chords sound great when played next to each other whilst other combinations (of perfectly good chords) can sound horrible? As our students progress they will notice this more and more and our job as guitar teachers is to … Continue reading
Songs featuring “easy” chords are essential when it comes to teaching guitar. When a guitar player is just starting out the biggest thing that we have on our side as guitar teachers is their enthusiasm. Our students believe that (with … Continue reading
When you buy my resources I will (within 24 hours and usually a lot quicker than that!) send an email to the email address on the order just to make sure that you were able to download all of … Continue reading
There are loads of guitar chord shapes for Kids but the reality for me is that if you teach them too many “cheater’s” chords at the beginning then you run the risk of confusing them (never a good idea?) after … Continue reading
The Pentatonic Minor Scale for Guitar Teachers The Pentatonic Minor is perhaps the guitar teacher’s favourite scale as it can provide an easy gateway to soloing for our students? For Guitar Teachers the Pentatonic Minor Scale is one of our … Continue reading
The “Monster Mash” G, Em, C and D. The first four chords that a beginner should learn played for two bars each. It’s as simple as that! Great for Teaching Kids Guitar?