More Guitar Teaching Tips
- Guitar Teaching Tips
- Printable Guitar Necks Chord Grids Fingerboards etc
- Printable Blank Guitar Necks for Guitar Teachers
- How To Teach Guitar: Technique, Theory and Repertoire
- Teaching Guitar To Groups:Problems and Strategies
- Guitar Teacher’s “Words of Wisdom”
- Teaching Bar Chords on Guitar: A Way Into Music Theory?
- Do you need Grades or Qualifications to Teach Guitar?
- Bar Chords On Guitar : A Guide for Guitar Teachers
- Guitar Tablature Is Evil!
- The Guitar Chords That Work Together and Why They Work
- Easy Chord Songs For Guitar and why they’re the “best” ones to learn?
- Guitar Teachers who give first lesson free? Big Mistake!
- Don’t introduce Guitar Music Theory too Early!
- What Guitar Teachers think of The Teachwombat Resources?
- Teaching Guitar Requires No patience At All!
- Guitar Chord Shapes for Kids: Don’t teach to many “cheater’s” chords?
- The Pentatonic Minor Scale: Why it’s the Guitar Teachers Favourite Scale?
- Halloween Guitar for Kids? The “Monster Mash” Chords
Free Guitar Lesson Plans
Guitar Teaching resources
The "Deluxe Download"Get all of our products bundled together for only
You will get...........
The Backing Tracks and Handouts Package
20 Backing Tracks and 46 Handouts. An invaluable aid designed to help you to teach both rhythm and lead guitar." If they can't play in time then they can't play?"
The Guitar Teacher's Toolkit
100 printable sheets covering Open Chords-Bar Chords-Scales- Modes- Blank Fretboard and Chord Grids Teaching Diary and Business Card Designs
The Bass Teacher's Toolkit
Over 60 Handouts covering Scales, Chords, Fingering Exercises etc
100 Giant (letter sized) Chord Grids
laminate them in order to help you to teach group guitar lessons, distribute them to your students or just stick on your teaching studio wall? The "Coolest Wallpaper on the planet?"
Over 300 Sheets to Download and use TODAY!
Everything you need to start or improve a guitar teaching business! It's all there!
Only $25.00 (a saving of $16.00)
Monthly Archives: October 2010
The “Monster Mash” G, Em, C and D. The first four chords that a beginner should learn played for two bars each. It’s as simple as that! Great for Teaching Kids Guitar?